As quoted; the $180 Session Fee covers my time and 15 edited Digital Images. Additional digital images can be purchased for $15 each or $200 for the entire collection. Final images selected will be provided as high resolution jpeg files on a USB in both colour and black & white. An $80 deposit is required to secure the session. Bank account details will be provided separately.
The final payment can either be paid in cash on the day or by bank deposit 2 days prior to the session. Images take approximately 2 weeks after the session to be sorted, edited and loaded to your client gallery. You will then receive a link to your online password protected gallery where you can view & select your digital images.
My outdoor sessions are held in the the afternoon unless you request otherwise - approximate session start times - Summer: 6.00/7.00pmstart or Winter: 3.30pm/4.00pm start). What you wear is completely up to you however I suggest that you avoid strong stripes and logos. Sticking with a colour pallet of 3 to 4 colours is a simple way to coordinate the family.
Feel free to bring along a favourite toy or anything from home that you would like to incorporate into the shoot plus bribery lollies if you think they may be needed (please no lollypops or stickers). A towel is always handy and a change of clothes just in case the sand/grass is wet. Finally if your children are young or are unable to take direction I recommend bringing a friend or family member to help distract your little ones during the shoot and get them looking in my direction/keep them smiling. Unfortunately when I try to get their attention my images can suffer.
By submitting this form the Client acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel, parking and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
- If it is not possible for a session to take place on a scheduled day due to weather, Photographer and Client
will reschedule on an agreed date at the earliest date possible, with no additional charge.
- Photographs shall be delivered to the Client on USB. Images are provided in both colour and black and white as high resolution JPEG files.
- The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a resultof the Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation. The Photographer is not responsible if Client and/or key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during portrait sessions, or for missed images due to details not revealed to Photographer.
- The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the non-watermarked photographs.
- Client grants the Photographer unrestricted right to use and publish photographs for editorial, trade, advertising and other purposes – please advise me in writing via email if you do not wish for your photographs to be used.
- Client will not hold the Photographer responsible for any accidental injury incurred before,during or post the session.